From your input and our Peace Community needs, we are excited to introduce our new web-based database software, Realm. Peace's Realm Community is user-friendly and will allow the Peace Community to better engage with one-another, communicate within ministries, connect with the Peace Staff, and much more!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not in our database (non member), You will need to contact Pat Rocca for further intructions on how to join realm.
By now, you should have received a personal email, inviting you to log into your pre-populated account (fields have been pre-populated from our previous database software). Once you receive this personal invitation, we encourage you to:
1) Log in, create a password and update your personal and household information
2) Review your current ministry participation
3) Update your online giving / automatic deduction schedule.
4) Upload your photo (and those of your family members) for the upcoming online pictorial directory
ALREADY CREATED YOUR PROFILE? CLICK HERE TO LOG IN: WWW.ONREALM.ORG
FIRST TIME LOGGING IN?
It’s simple! Follow the below steps from your desktop* or laptop* computer :
1. Look in your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you do not see that email in your inbox, check your spam, trash, or junk. (If you find it in one of those folders, move it to your inbox). If you cannot find it, email us and we can resend it to you.
3. Next, open up the email and follow the link. It will ask you to create a password.
4. Then, after creating that password, it will send you a follow-up email.
5. Open that email, follow the link again. (It may ask you to verify your birthday or phone number to ensure you are the individual connected to that particular email address.)
6. Once you submit any information it asks you for, it will take you to your Realm profile page.
7. At your profile page, you will be able to see and update you and your family’s address, phone numbers and other personal information. You will also be able to click on the ‘photo box’ and, if you choose, upload a photo of yourself and family members.
If you do not see the invitation email in your inbox, spam, trash, or junk— add Realm as a contact on your email account and add email@example.com to that contact. After you do this you, please contact Pat Rocca, so that we can invite you again.
We are very excited about the versatility of this software and how it will help us continue to connect with each other. For many of you the steps above will work seamlessly; however, if you have any problems at all feel free to visit the Welcome Centers for help on Sunday mornings, or call the church office at 614-337-1000.
*Realm has an app that is very good for those of us on-the-go; however, the office has noticed that to initially set up your account and edit your profile, it’s a little less user-friendly. That’s why we’ve suggested at least beginning the process through a computer station.