Peace’s Care Team will host the Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging (COAAA) for a series of classes, focused on providing tools to caregivers. Classes are held on Fridays, 10am-noon in the Fireside Lounge. For more information or to sign up, please contact Wendy Slates, Pastoral Care Coordinator, at 614-337-1000 ext. 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace's Care Ministry care and support is offered by our Pastortal Care Coordinator, Wendy Slates, pastors Doug and Kai, and our Care Team. This team and pastors can provide support when there is:
* a serious illness
* a hospitalization
* a transition into or between long-term care facilities
* a stressful marital or family situation (conflict/separation/divorce)
* significant loss or change in life (death of a loved one, loss of job, etc)
* handicaps, chronic illnesses, personal challenges calling for special care
* serious or stressful financial challenges/problems
* serious loneliness or sense a of "not being connected" to the faith community at Peace
To learn more or arrange for support from our Care Team or to volunteer, please contact Wendy Slates, Pastoral Care Coordinator:
614-337-1000, ext. 201 or email Wendy.