Peace’s Care Team will host the Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging (COAAA) for a series of classes, focused on providing tools to caregivers. The first class, “Accessing Aging Resources” will be held Friday, July 21, 10am-noon in the Fireside Lounge. For more information or to sign up, please contact Wendy Slates, Pastoral Care Coordinator, at 614-337-1000 ext. 201 or email@example.com.
Peace's Care Ministry care and support is offered by our Pastortal Care Coordinator, Wendy Slates, pastors Doug and Kai, and our Care Team. This team can provide support when there is:
* a serious illness
* a hospitalization
* a transition into or between long-term care facilities
* a stressful marital or family situation (conflict/separation/divorce)
* significant loss or change in life (death of a loved one, loss of job, etc)
* handicaps, chronic illnesses, personal challenges calling for special care
* serious or stressful financial challenges/problems
* serious loneliness or sense a of "not being connected" to the faith community at Peace
To learn more or arrange for support from our Care Team or to volunteer, please contact Wendy Slates, Pastoral Care Coordinator:
614-337-1000, ext. 201 or email Wendy.